Saturday, September 15, 2007

EM is so inspiring

Studying only 223 or 520 (Electro- Magneto- Statics) tell you way less about the Nature than 521 (Electrodynamics). I am so excited about it~~ If I am allowed to study it 12 hours a day, I am sure I will do it.

The sad thing is that I only get like 5 hours per WEEK to learn such an eminent topic. Time, I need time!

XR once said, "Learning is trivial." But there is something missing. It is true provided that you have a great teacher and plenty of time. Lacking either of these = mission impossible.

Can I ignore Dr. Leung for 3 months??!! Of course not, so, ai..

=====

Are there any methods for me to accomplish all of the following in less than 3 months' time??
  1. Be a good TA in 221
  2. At least understand how the program works for my own research (this has been my goal since January, sigh.. but I never have chances to focus on it..)
  3. Get an adequate score for GRE General & TOEFL
  4. Understand the ingenious ideas in Jackson's EM textbook

No comments: