You may get a PhD, you may even become a teacher of some sorts, but you aren't educated at all.. what a shame..
I used to believe that there are some correlation between the amount of education and the "degree of educatedness".. oh sorry, this belief cannot be more wrong, at least in HK..
也許該 quote 一 quote 巴金,我討厭的不是人,是制度.. To be exact, I am using plural form above..
=====
Is it really so tough to find a comfortable zone?? except those tiny precious moments?? can there be prolonged happiness?? well, I know, 樂前面是一個快字, but can it stay a little bit longer??
Any time when you are an actor in real-life, you can't be happy about yourself, even maybe you're indeed smiling, happily, you know that it is surreal..
I just can't imagine how can a citizen nowadays gets on average 10 faces, or 20, or whatever.. it is just too horrible (可怖)..
maybe that's why sometimes people want to stay away from the crowd.. they want to take a break, try to chat with the true self..

No comments:
Post a Comment