Practise English for a whole day, but I don't think it will pay off. English is not something that one can improve overnight. This is especially true for speaking.
I record my voice tonight. It is funny. I sound so weak in my usual tone, so I tried to change to another tone, and it gets better! But I doubt if I can hold this voice for tomorrow.
One thing about TOEFL that I don't like is that, it allows so few time for candidates to give their response. I don't know what you can talk about in 45s or 1 minute. I usually couldn't start once the time starts to tick, and when I finally come up with something to talk about, at least 5 seconds have passed. I think tomorrow can only get worse.
Is it that I can retake the test in 2-week time? I am serious about that. Anyway, I will only do it if I can get almost like the highest score in GRE physics test. Otherwise, what's the point of doing it?
I'm so energetic right now. Having tons of new ideas flowing into the brain really keep one awake. But I got to wake up tomorrow at 7am.......... why do I choose this time slot???
If tomorrow's writing section is as casual as writing a blog entry, I am sure I can do it in 5 minutes, just like what I am doing right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment