I think, it is really a matter of responsibility. People are so smart, but they don't use their wisdom to do the things they got to do. I know, everyone got so much to do. But it is just not that right to "swallow pork" all the time.
=====
I watched a TV ad tonight, the guy is so proud to say that we HK ppl are very efficient. What is true is, we give up so many private time to be that "efficient". I would rather say HK ppl are stupid, and indeed, they have no choice not to be stupid, becoz they need to make a living out of their stupidity. What can be more sad about this society? Aren't we the same human beings that need some aspirations & inspirations day in and day out so that we can feel like we're alive? I can't understand why there are so many machines all around us. Me too, so what can I say? Forcing a human to become a machine is the worst thing that can happen to a living individual, and we have millions of them in this tiny 1000 km^2. I just hate this kind of stupid life.

No comments:
Post a Comment