Wednesday, September 19, 2007

White-hot

學 tcsh 同 GNU make 的 "活動" 進行得如火如荼,希望今次睇完有時間實戰下,唔會變左又係過眼雲煙。老細今日又甩我底 (連續兩個星期),我唯有 send 個 e-mail 過佢,順手打蛇隨棍上同佢 "complain" 下我自己有乜唔明。事實上再係咁 run data 真係冇機會明囉。我想事半功倍,唔想事倍功半呀!我要醒醒目目地用 UNIX!

Dear Dr. Leung,
As you aren't in your room, I will just report briefly what I have been
doing. I still haven't graphed Fai's data, since I get stuck with some
technical matters. I would like to solve those problems first. In
particular, I can't compile the source codes in rocks1. It seems that the
compiler cannot locate LAPACK.
Also, indeed I am still very unclear about the program. Do you think I
should spend some time on it first before proceeding?
And shall we make up for today's meeting? Thank you.
Regards,
Manson.

等左四個幾五個鐘,終於收倒 reply。

Manson,
I thought of sending you an email to defer our meeting but I apparently forgot to do so before I left on Tuesday. I will be available this Thu 2-4pm and Fri 4-5:30pm. Which time will be good for you?

這個 apparently 用得實在太妙了。

=====

真係風趣,如果果 d 都算係差 ge 學校,咁科大恐怕只能是 .....

隔岸觀火始終很冇癮,要有癮還是該去觀一觀火。如此壯麗的景色,不親身感受一下,怎能算是過來人?

我現在的志願是要半途而廢,但首先要去到半途。廢了之後做甚麼都可以,這半途不會是白行的。

不過,如果真係只能是九牛一毛,那又有甚麼法子?一切隨緣吧。

1 comment:

wingsofdream said...

你又點會只係去到半途呢!

無論係點,我都會繼續讀書。就算沒有學校,我都會去讀中大心理學的diploma。

你呢?有咩其他想法?