Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stunned?? haha.. I think it is really normal..

"For Manson being left left, I was stunned. I admit you to be mixed, whatever come first. You really make me surprised these few months because I don't expect my physics friend to read so many Chinese books and out-Physics books. You demonstrated a totally different person from who I knew at year one."

I am also quite curious about my own "development" (or counter-development) the last few months. It is like a re-discovering of my true self as well as the true world. But did I really change that much as to use the words "totally different"? After all, this is the same "ME" who is always inspired by the human endeavour of eye-opening ideas. I think that's why I study physics.

Entering my 24th year, I am still so far from the guy that I want myself to be. Maybe an idealist (or a left left guy) will never be practical enough to find the way out of the surronding forest. Let me just hope that things will turn around in this 24th year.

1 comment:

wingsofdream said...

I am surprised anyway. perhaps you cannot feel it youself, but you demonstrated a brand new character in front of me. At least this is apparent in your blog.
I use to be who I want to be, but not now. At least I won't say I enjoy doing experiments, but I am doing it everyday. My life is not as smooth as you, at least in my heart, there are plenty of struggles and nonsense thoughts and emotions. But sadly I haven't changed much.